I saw Navy for a bit today---he went with me to Mom's to see if he could fix her screen door. He is definitely out of sorts. Christmas is close; he doesn't "do" Christmas and he's buggin out again like he did last year.

I can understand actually. He's not with his kids, his parents died a few years back in a tragic accident-- probably it's just depressing for him. Not that he would admit to such a thing. I looked back at my blog from when he flaked out on me last year and it was depressing to read.
Basically, there is not much of a relationship there between us. Definitely a friendship at minimum.

Guess a bunch of space is in order.

As far as Fred goes, I'm not sure either; my feelings are mixed.

It looks to be a lonely Christmas for me.

Son hasn't seen his father in about five weeks. Frankly, I almost feel like it's just as well because his father doesn't treat him kindly most of the time, is not devoting any particular effort to do anything special with Son when he does have him, and has a negative influence on him.

I've been trying to keep his time filled up with good things to distract him.

Sux to even type those things, but it is what it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do