Happy Vacation

Last week: one melt down at bedtime
one trip to ER for shortness of breath, high bp

Everything checked out well --- might need bp medicine but certainly need to stop getting so stressed out about son's schoolwork, grades, tests, etc.

This weekend: Friday night alone with Son.
Saturday night alone.
Turned down offer to go to AVATAR3D movie with X and our kids. a
Sunday went to breakfast with Army guy. He gave me his old tube TV --
which I am so happy about... Merry Christmas to me.
Sunday afternoon, evening alone.

Did some housework, petted my dog, watched TV.
Happy Vacation.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Julie and a better and happier New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rowley, you too! huggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sooo much better being alone than it is being stuck with the wrong person. Trust me, this I know.

    TAG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do