North Carolina, mrawr

First of all, let me say that I think I love North Carolina and want to move there. The men are hawt, they have smexy accents, and funny idioms... plus the name places are cool (i.e. Lizard Lick, Kill Devil Falls--what's not to love??)mmm plus I think the grow 'em bigger there! :)

I have to go back to work next week, which makes me really ANTSY right now. I'm all tense, uptight and wanna do somethin crazy.

Meanwhile, I have a date tonite-- a second date. This guy is definitely a diamond in the rough, not in a good way but he is sweet and good company.

I'm suffering withdrawals from NAVY too coz he finally got himself a new manly macho truck. He's so happy about it too, that I can't begrudge him the thrills. However, I do miss him lotz since I have been driving him back and forth to work for weeks now. I'm afraid he won't even miss me :((
sigh.

Comments

  1. I bet he does miss you. And hopefully he will be smart enough to tell you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah, well I am not gonna hold my breath on that one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do