1000 dollars

A guy stopped by and knocked on my door. NOOOO I know what you are thinking. They are not beating my door down now. lol although that would be fun.

No no, he just stopped to see if I were interested in getting my house painted. lol. umm yeah I've been painting what I can reach for a few weeks now. At this rate, could take awhile.

His bid --- the top half of the house (parts I can't reach) caulked, wood replaced, 2 coats paint rolled and brushed = 1000 dollars. He will let me make payments.

Is that a good deal?

If I had to do it myself = rent scaffolding, find someone to climb scaffolding, potentially rent sprayer blah blah. That alone if I pay the person could = 500-600 dollars. PLUS the hassle of renting the scaffolding, dealing with a person to do all that per hour, blah blah.

help?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do