When I went to the child support hearing, X unexpectedly came up, hugged me and sat next to me---- a brief interlude of happy to see me I guess. Caught off guard, I kissed his forehead. :/

That threw me off just enough to start up the waterworks when I left the waiting room. Bottom line, he is supposed to pay the regular child support and 40 extra toward the back child support. Failure to do so will result in revocation of his driver's license. Apparently, I will also be getting his tax refund, such as it is. SO pretty sure the happy to see me interlude won't happen again for quite awhile.

I'm officially on my summer break from school YaY. My brother brought me a reel push mower and fixed my garage door opener up with a universal remote.

Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do