Birthday Bouquets and X drama


Welp, I am officially on Spring Break. I have no plans other than dates, cleaning house, resting, etc. Tonite, son and I are going to see Alice in Wonderland with widower. Unfortunately, X texted son asking him to come over last night.

When he called, he was giving son a hard time about why didn't come over last weekend or last night. I could hear him. When I took the phone away to speak to X, he hung up. He called back and continued his fussing until son was becoming teary eyed at which point I took the phone to listen --- he was telling son to be angry at me because I am the one being difficult and that he (X) does NOT have to talk to me in order to see son.

Yeah, well he is mistaken. He told me IN PERSON that son is no longer welcome. SO he needs to tell me that he has changed his mind. Meanwhile, I am going back to court with my documented evidence regarding his behavior.

Today, I received a beautiful little bouquet in the mail from a dear friend. Made my day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do