no satisfaction



Friday night, I took my son bowling. He was pretty happy about that.
Saturday, Navy guy and I went to the shooting range where he taught me to load and shoot a gun. I think I did pretty well--- out of fifty bullets I only missed the target four times.

We had a good time running around together but when we went to drop son off at his dad's, no one was home. X hadn't answered my calls or sons for a few days, and I figured something was up. His dad finally sent him a text saying he would be gone until the end of the month. SO that means he has gone to see his Chinese WIFE in China without telling his kids. Welp, he's gonna have to call me to get to see him again coz that's ridiculous. As usual, he was thinking only of himself not caring that I might have had plans or that son was looking forward to seeing him.

So that kinda took the fun out of the evening a bit, I started going into panic mode (quietly) wondering if and when I would get child support, how was I gonna do it, etc. BUT I just carried on as normal and got over it. Navy guy hung out with us and watched TV so that was nice.

When I told daughter about her dad going for a few weeks, she cried because he hadn't told her either.

Okay, so I need to regroup again. My pay was half of what it usually is this month. I have some bills coming up, not sure about child support. Guess I'm gonna have to plan things out again. It's scary having to think of everything on my own. So much to do and so little to work with. My roof needs reshingling; yard needs to have all holes from dog filled in, new windows, blah blah blah. You get the picture.

As I've said before I HAVE to succeed at this. I am not going to give X the satisfaction of failing.

Happy Valentine's from this single lady.

Comments

  1. That sucks. I have an ex just the same but he rarely sees Amy and has never bothered about it either. Living 200 miles away from him helps too. She's lucky because she's only really known the Farmer as her dad.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really sucks girl. All you can do is all you can do. Good luck and Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a good man there, Crystal. Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sage, hope u did it up for your lady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do