YaY Saturday




Saturdays, traditionally, are good days. It's really hard to go wrong with a Saturday. I slept pretty well last night--didn't get up for my usual 3 am - 5 am awake break. Nope, I slept thru to 6,just in time to keep CG (my computer guy) awake for the last hour of his overnite shift.YaY

Turns out, just in time for him to distract me from hysterics too. I have been taking only half of my anti depressant dose this week -- possibly it caught up with me a bit. Yup, was busy workin myself up with how horrible some aspects of my life are but he is so sweet I got sidetracked. twice.

I have decided to give up the time share/vacation club, one of my favorite things ever, for the more mature, financially viable goals of paying off other bills, keeping a roof over our heads, food on the table, etc. It's the smart thing to do and now, having made the decision, things in my brain are a bit more peaceful.

Heard via son who spoke to his gma that X is working. Hopefully that means child support will be forthcoming soon. Even if it is only part of it, that would be good. I did tell son that if his father complained about my not feeding him properly, he should mention that we could use money for groceries.

My dreams have been about X the past couple days, which is very annoying. This morning's featured some screaming, yelling, nastiness, and my remembering that I have divorced him, therefore no need to put up with his crap. yay. Get out of my dreams!

I just woke up from a longish nap so am feeling much better. Now it's time to water the flowers!

Comments

  1. Excellent decision on the tame share.

    Sux about the dreams though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do