sad face

I just returned from an educational seminar---boring topic, but I thoroughly enjoyed the speaker :D

Feeling dejected. alone. sad. possibly hormonal.

I feel abandoned by the kids' father in terms of child support. I am not sure he even cares whether or not his kids have food on their plates but loves to tell them I don't feed them properly.


Also, I think I am messed up.

I don't know how to be loved outside of the bed. Sex is the only love I have known. I remind myself of some little girl who has been abused and seeks affection in the only way she has experienced it.

I suppose this means I need to go see a therapist. again.

Comments

  1. Yes, please. There is nothing wrong with therapy, and a lot right. You would go see a doctor for high blood pressure! Its the same thing, except therapy has a silly stigma. I want you to be as prepared as possible for a happy future, which is why I push therapy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do