My poor babies

I feel sorry for my son.
His father has not made contact to pick him up for this weekend's visitation.
Either that is meant to hurt me, or X is mad at his son for cutting last weekend's short.
His own father was a lousy dad. I'm surprised that X is willing to do the same to his own son by ignoring him.
When my daughter emailed X, asking for a way to contact him, he told her to call his mother---who WON'T answer the phone when we call.
SO, no way to contact him.
It's really his responsibility to want to see his children or not. I am not chasing him around to tell him he needs to.
Still, it sux for my babies.
When they hurt, I hurt.

Comments

  1. that does suck. We all hurt when our babies do.

    Maybe he'll do better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do