Me, I want a HULU hoop

Happy Friday! I went to bed pretty early last night--woke up as usual at 3 am-ish so decided to get on the computer and help keep my computer guy awake coz he is working a 7pm to 7 am shift. Watched a few shows on Hulu for the first time. Yup Hulu is good stuff. Then went back to sleep for a few hours.

I was planning on goin to the SSA office today about my name change for SS card but can't find my divorce decree :( Guess I might have to go down to the County Courthouse first but it is SO stinkin hot today, I am totally lazy to go there. Maybe Monday morning..... I am totally kickin myself for changing my last name to match Xs back in 2007 when he changed his to the original Chinese name he remembers from childhood. grrr. So at work I will have changed my name twice in two years.

This afternoon, I am going to drop the kids off at X's parents so they can spend the weekend with him and I can have a bit of a break. He can and should do his visitation anyway.

My flowers are such a pain to keep alive in this heat, especially without a hose. Jugs and jugs of water every day. Dunno how long I will bother with that.

Not much else to write about--looking forward to goin out with my computer guy on Monday, holding my breath until payday, feeling kinda icky physically, but pretty okay emotionally

Random thoughts:

How do YOU judge people for honesty? by their actions, words, or both? There is that old adage, actions speak louder than words, but I think it is a mixture of both. Based on my previous experiences though and having been on the internet for over a decade now, I think actions are more telling. I tend to listen to words (or lack thereof), being an English major and all, but I always hold them in reserve for comparing to actions. Seems a wise thing to do, right?

Comments

  1. DEFINITELY happy friday. i'm so glad the weekend is here. i'm exhausted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do