feeling great, first dates rock

I'm doing well. My house is coming together nicely---have people coming twice a month to mow and trim, etc, have pest control guys coming to spray, my flowers are looking great--Xhusband is keeping his distance YaY

I have a date to go to see The Drowsy Chaperone tomorrow so am anxiously trying to think about what to wear. Last night, I had a date with a former all American college foot ball player. mrawr. He still looks good. I liked him and hope for a second date.

Meanwhile, first dates are still keeping me busy!

Son locked my car keys in my car last night so his father had to come rescue us. I didn't ask for rescuing--was prepared to pay a guy to come and open my door but I am happy to have saved the money. While waiting, X gave me a footrub. lol. He made a point of telling me to call him if I need a "massage". yeah rite. lol. I thanked him for his help though.

So, meanwhile, my house is clean and looking good. I'm feeling great!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do