Criss cross apple sauce

I have still been corresponding with my new Japanese friend --his previous internet gf. She is a very special person with a good heart. She says she is going to leave my Facebook, but I hope she won't. It doesn't matter if he ever knows. What does it matter?

This is what I told her today:

You are a very special person, K.

I am not looking for a husband, just enjoying meeting different men and learning about them. Some day, I hope to have one special one, but right now I am having fun.

It's a good day K. Being free of him is a good thing.

Even so, I would rather have stayed his wife but he made that impossible. And now, I am happier than I have ever been.

Yesterday was a horrible scene at the house, but he pushed me too far. One of the good results is that he has removed everything from the house that was his and I have more room :)

It was a good thing my brother was there. He would not allow X to get close to me physically or speak to me in a rude fashion.

X is so happy now that his new fiance is only 100 pounds. Hope for him she is as tolerant as I am/was.

Yesterday, my son chose to stay with me instead of continuing his weekend with his father. I am not mad at X and still, I do not hold a grudge. I also have no grudge toward you, his fiancee or any of his other women. lol.

His children are completely available to him for his visitation. We will see if he is able to do that.

Please do keep in touch. send me emails.
hugz,

j.

Good thing about being single: I can lay cross ways across my bed, spread out in the middle ---any which way I like. saweeet. I do sleep well!

Comments

  1. I was visiting here, for mince your pain to my heart.
    I thought it was inevitable even if it was abused from you.
    And I knew your pain is a lot.
    But you were always tolerant and worried to me.

    I'm thankful you gave to me, to one step of my advance.
    I'm thankful you had conversation a lot with me.
    And I dropped tears in your calling me "my new Japanese friend.

    I'll also wish happiness of you and your family from now on.

    Hugz k

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do