asian wives

May 27, 2009

Hi XXXXX,

I am finally divorced with J after 20 years,.... No job and taking truck driving school.
I'll be driving a semi truck for a year and save up money for my new wife whom I finally got to see in person last week in China.

She was more than I bargined for,..... Still fit in her jeans when she was 20,.. she's 41 now. We will get married this coming Spring. I have never been cared for, pampered, and treated like a king she the way she treated me! I guess asian wives do know how to take good care of their man compared to white folks.

Talk to you soon buddy. PS. I don't use this email any more so email me at xxxxxx@yahoo.com.

Take care machang.

E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do