Things are Grap3s!

Hey things are grapes! Once the initial shock wore off, I've been getting busy and at it. Plus, I am doing it for ME and for the kids, so it makes a world of difference. No one watching me or criticizing me. YaY. I feel like a mom again :) The kids seem very happy to have me home. Daughter is bouncing around talking as is son. AND they seem to be happy to clean up and work together etc. Feels great. I didn't need to take the other pill and didn't have a pity party either. YaY. happy happy. smooch.

Comments

  1. start throwing crap in garbage cans, simplify it has an amazing freeing affect - never liked this throw pill - toss, this pile of magazines will never get read throw...etc

    have at it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do