TGIF

He really thought I should pick him up at the airport, let him sleep on the sofa, best of friends. At this point, I am not his friend.

I got hysterical after that call. Full blown hysterical. The worst I have been to date including after my dad passed and when I was being emotionally abused. Realizing it wasn't going to go away, that it was becoming dangerous for me, I called my daughter down to bring me a tranquilizer pill--the whole one this time. Unfortunately I just kept sobbing until I fell asleep.

It just devastates me to the bone that the person who was most important in my life for over twenty years has completely rejected me, tossed me aside, yet wants to be my best friend. No, I don't think so.

Amazingly, I made it to school today--groggy and numb but I am here. TGIF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do