sux

He's back from his China trip.
I arranged for my bro in law to pick him up, my daughter to ride along, for Ex to stay at my mom's house, dropped son off this morning to spend time with dad before he leaves again.

Came home midday to a very pissed off Ex because I changed the door locks. He had access via my daughter's key but he was on a rampage. Had made a new key for himself, determined to get nasty etc kept accusing me of being vindictive.... said I was just jealous because he found someone better than me. Started listing things in the home that belonged to him, threatening to sue for half, force me to sell or be foreclosed on, etc.

I didn't go back to work--called and said I had a personal problem.

I didnt allow him to make me angry. I just kept pointing out that if I were vindictive, I wouldnt have arranged for his transportation and lodging, wouldnt have put up with him for twenty years, nor his family. Told him he could take whatever he wanted and get out. blah blah blah.

So, guess he is going to be around during the days until he leaves on Monday. Sux.

Comments

  1. well that does suck. Bad. Maybe it'll get better.
    Good luck and good JuJu coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do