New beginnings


Align Right













It's a beautiful night tonite. There is a chill wind blowing---it feels so wonderful to be out in. I took the garbage out to the curb and stayed there, leaning against my car, feeling the wind against my skin,the fresh smell of spring and the flowering bush from my back yard, listening to the dogs bark nearby.

As I enjoyed the night air, I wished that I had someone with me to cuddle up to, to hold, to kiss.

It's nice to dream :)

My mom gave me a rosebush to plant in the front of my house as a sign of a new beginning for my life.

Also below are flowers brought to me by a gentleman who took me out on a date the other night. It was a wonderful evening. YaY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do