It's a new day


Okay, so I think this will be a better day.
I am not always so miserable.
I do have good days, honest.
I hate the fact that I have turned into this tear bucket
who can't see anything but her own immediate problem.
I can't even really tell u what exactly set me off yesterday.
It's too painful or something.
Not even sure how to describe it.
Just another in-my-face reminder
of how little I mean to him
and sadly, it's always been this way.
Just once in my life,
I would like to kno what it means to
be the most important person
to be put first
to be loved
cherished
cared for in every way possible.
I'm realizing that this is a bigger issue with me
and has been so from my childhood.
I must feel unlovable
because I do so much to
try to make the men in my life
care for me whether they want to
or not.
I should be a priority to SOMEONE
shouldn't I?
Guess, I might have to start being
a priority with myself first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do