Happy Birthday to me

Gonna be my 44th birthday tomorrow--not happy about that number.

Saw Fred last week for a bit. Had a wonderful time, enjoyed each other's company but now it's back to the cold shoulder--I'm sure I upset him in some way with something I said or didn't say, maybe the way I said it, or a facial expression. I'm not even bothering to ask. If he has a problem, he will tell me. If not, whatever. Meanwhile, he's not on my phone contact list so I am not tempted to contact him. (gotta do what I gotta :) -- )

I've been helping my friend Joe out a lot lately. He's a disabled Iraq War veteran and is in a bad situation. Hopefully, that will be resolved soon. I enjoy his company though and helping someone is always a good thing.

My son went with his dad for dinner tonite. Just long enough for him to tell Son that I am a bad mother who doesn't feed him properly. lol. It never gets old. lolz.

I told my family to celebrate my birthday with the April ones. I don't need that much attention for myself. bah humbug.

It's Spring Break--- guess will have to go clean out the house before it gets taken. Not fun but has to be done.

Happy St. Patrick's Day




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do