I'm not sure what to think.

I want to believe that there are honest men out there.

I don't believe everything I hear.

But today I found out that a few basic things that Navy told me about his life before me are false, or at least partly false.

I've never thought he was perfect but...

Fred, I barely believe what he tells me.

but Navy?

Crap.

I'm not sure if it makes any difference in the big picture. After all, we may be are probably just friends anyway.

Still, I feel like I've been punched in the stomach.

Comments

  1. I am sorry, hon...that really hurts when you find out someone is not telling you the whole truth. Sometimes I wonder if there are any truthful ones out there too. Hang in there. Hugs to you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do