due to budget constraints and apathy...

I'm feeling pretty apathetic at the moment-- had a bit of a rough patch during the weekend when son spent the nite at his dad's Saturday. Basically daughter screamed at her father and forced him to ask to see his son. As she was there and promised to keep an eye on him, I let son go but then I was worried all nite that he might be abused verbally/emotionally, etc.

I really don't feel like writing much. I'm kinda down with men at the moment too.

Notice to current patrons: due to budget constraints, delivery is no longer available until further notice---dine in or carry out only. In addition, sales calls, circulars, and coupons have been discontinued. If you would like to know what the specials are, you are gonna have to call. The hand delivered unsolicited two armed enveloping before after dinner mints are now upon request only.

Basically, just kiss my ass.

Comments

  1. hey, I need lotz of attention... I still love men, just was kinda annoyed coz nothing to do last weekend and no one to do it with! Downside of limiting myself to one or two :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do