I have random super powers

I'm doing well---feeling fine. Son is back to his sweet cuddly self. I took him out to dinner and a movie last night since he will be leaving for the rest of the week with my brother and family. The sun was shining; I was feeling at peace and had an impulse. Yeah, I'm a goober. We stopped by and asked if X wanted to join us.

He didn't. Apparently, he thinks Navy guy lives in my house. lol. Son talked to him while I waited in the car. Anyhoo, we went and had a good time.

Later, checked my email and there was a message from X. Here it is: Congratulations!! You have managed to clean out Papi and mami's bank account. They will love you soo much for that.
That's the only money they have for Indonesia. Way to go. Don't bother replying,.. I have been throwing out your emails.

Umm, Yeah. welp that's odd. I have NO idea what it means but sure hope it means money is coming my way. Apparently I have random superpowers, the ability to clear out other people's bank accounts? I have to say that X is kinda scary right now-- not making sense, unreasonable, irrational...

Tonite, Widower is taking me out for a belated B-day dinner. He is a sweet man and I'm worried about leading him on, albeit unintentionally. I'm not sure what I'm doing, what I want. Isn't that why people date? He's a handsome man, a bit thin for my taste, and is 56 yrs old. That's a bit older than I am looking for too. However, he is kind, considerate, a gentleman, and I enjoy his company, keeping an open mind. sigh. Why is life so confusing?

I really like Navy guy but I feel that I deserve someone who will TALK to me, INDULGE Me a bit, Coddle and Cuddle me as needed. I hate having to guess how Navy guy feels about me but for some reason I can't bring myself to ASK-- probably because the answer is potentially painful and hazardous to my emotional well being. Birthdays are just another day to him, Valentine's, Christmas, blah blah all seem to be just days. Durn it, I want to be CHERISHED a bit.

Okay enuff whining. It's going to be a good day. The sun should be out to warm up the world. My Daffodils are blooming... All is well when my daffodils bloom. I wrote a poem about it a year or so ago:

I was thinking last night how much better I am. Two years ago, I wouldn't have even wanted to go to a movie or anywhere for that matter. For a few years, I didn't want to see anyone, talk to anyone, do anything. Everything just seemed like too much of an effort. I was depressed but didn't really realize it until the not wanting to live feelings began. Then the realization that I was in trouble hit. NOW, I love the sunshine, the wind in my hair, going out, doing stuff. Sure, from your perspective, I'm a mess. But compared to when I started this blog, there has been a BIG change. THANK YOU all for following me through it. GBU.


Comments

  1. I am glad you are doing better, hon. One day at a time...No one says you have to choose which man you want to be with yet. Enjoy your time with both until you have to decide. Sounds like they both bring you some happiness. Good to keep your options open as long as you aren't hurting anyone or you are not being hurt.
    And if you could, would you use your super powers to empty someones bank account that has tons of money for me too? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you are right, Tammy :) When I figure out how this super power works, you will benefit. First it would be good to find out if the money comes to me or what lol. I still can't get over that dumb email lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that things are looking up for you and you seem to be getting along well. I wish you a Lot of luck on your quest for the pefect man/relationship. Take your time, but remember no relationship with another is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do