Ordinarily, I don't mess around with horoscope stuff, but sometimes the personality fits:

PISCES - The Partner for Life
Caring and kind. Smart. Likes to be the center of attention. Very organized. High appeal to opposite sex. Likes to have the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers. Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easily. VERY caring. They always try to do the right thing and sometimes gets the short end of the stick. They sometimes get used by others and get hurt because of their trusting. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good sense of humor!!! Thoughtful. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. Good friend to others but needs to be choosy on who they allow their friends to be. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward


I'm not sure how correct it is. I know that I am not particularly organized and doubt that I am all t hat popular but some of it does ring true.

Today was another lazy day and a strange day. I ate curry and rice for bfast, lunch and dinner. It was delicious and made by my daughter and her first BOYFRIEND.
I've been the cool mom so far-- she is 18, goin to college soon but cheez, they made out on my sofa last nite according to my son who happened upon it.

Wish my X was around to help with this. I've spoken to her a few times, but she is gonna do what she is gonna. Gosh, I know I did. That's prolly why I am so concerned.

As for me, I am overwhelmed by a need for physical touch and contact, almost unbearably so. It's makin me feel a bit crazy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do