Tired on Tuesday

Figured I needed to get a post up even though I am tired this morning. I had a pleasant dinner with a gentleman from Savannah Georgia last night. He drives truck and comes here once a week or once in awhile. That was a very nice first date. I'm thinking he will call again :) Will let you know.

Another guy friend who was my second First Date (big teddy bear) has remained a friend and we had been talking on the phone regularly until two weeks ago, finally contacted me yesterday. Apparently he has been going through some depression, etc. So, we had a nice visit on the phone.

I have no money left until Tuesday next week. That's kinda scary. Daughter may have to give me some gas money---I use most of my gas driving her back and forth anyway. When I went to sign the final divorce papers with X, I wrote out two post dated checks to finish paying off the lawyer. Since I was a bit emotional, angry, etc at that moment I miscalculated when my pay periods are. WHOOPS>

I haven't slept well the past two nights. Son had been playing with the mask on my CPAP machine and broke something, so I haven't been able to use it. Thankfully about four am this morning, I found an old mask in the closet and used that.

Am debating whether to go pick son up from baby bro's now, or try to catch another nap. I'm bushed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do