lazy hazy happy day

It's a great day. Sun shining, gentle breeze cooling the air---I'm happy to be alert, alive, content in the moment. I had a date last night which somewhat made up for Wednesday's fiasco--was an expensive date for that guy dollarwise and mildly aggravating for me. Even so, I came out on the better side of it I think.

Today, I am gardening and visiting with my neighbors. Suddenly now that the grass is mowed, the yard is relatively clean, I am beginning to enjoy my backyard for the first time EVER. I decided that those annuals that have been waiting to be planted will go in the backyard. The dogs have dug so many holes out there, I might as well use them for something good---especially along the fence. After I get finished, I will take a picture for u.

The kindly older gentleman neighbor offered to come help me do some more trimming in my yard and was telling me that my roof is in DESPERATE need of being replaced. I've known that and avoided thinking about it for years. I will have to figure out how to do that and get money together. It's too steep for us to do ourselves and my brothers are busy guys anyway.

Its 1:30 pm and the kids are JUST now waking up. I feel like I have put in a full day already too!

More to come....

Comments

  1. Things truly sound like they are on an upward swing... hang on, enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do