Good days

Okay, for those of you who read this and get concerned---that poem was from a mood that lasted about five minutes. No, I haven't fallen back into the self-pity permanently. Sometimes though, for poetry sake, when you have a mood and an idea you just gotta go with it!

I've been feeling a bit under the weather physically this week. I'll probably need to make an appt. to see the doctor.

Looks like rain today, which I don't mind a bit. Bring it on, baby!

I haven't been very productive this week--due to staying up WAY too late and not feeling all that well.

Other than that, I am happy. I have also decided, for the record, that I am not interested in going into a relationship based on sex only. That was my marriage. If a guy wants just that, he is gonna have to keep on walking. I would like a man to appreciate me for who I am as a person--about my past, present, and future (whether or not he plans on being in it!). Friendship, loyalty, caring, companionship and compassion are things I do well outside of the bedroom and I guess that is what I want.

YaY.

Comments

  1. Poetry is good for venting. Yay for you! Don't worry about having to get things done. You need time for yourself too you know! Your body is probably trying to tell you that! So relax and find the happiness within you. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better. It's good to get your thoughts and feelings out, hon. Keep up the good work. I, too, have decided I don't want a just sex relationship. My heart gets too involved and then I just get hurt again. Take care and keep smiling...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm glad it only lasted 5 minutes!

    Hmmmm it seems most of the chicks here complain about their guy NOT wanting sex enough, something I'll surely never understand!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do