scrotums, slander, sympathy

I feel guilty for telling people he went to China to meet his internet gf. Why is that? Is it wrong for me to tell people that? It's only when they ask me... I'm not looking forward to his return to the area.

Overheard in class today: Shut up or I'll stick you on my scrotum! ummm what did you say? (14 yr old repeats statement uncertainly) He does, modifying it with ---what does scrotum mean anyway??

Just to gain sympathy for what I have to deal with, I run him to the office and make him repeat it to the discipline guy. "But Mrs. B, I didn't kno!!! They changed the Biology books this year!" umm what, they decided scrotums were passe' and did away with them?

I'm selling some of Ex's stuff to help pay bills. Hiring someone to come in and clean up the back yard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do