Mood swing!!!!

Okay, suddenly, I am excited! Things I am happy about:

1. I just realized that, after Saturday, I will have both my children together with me at MY house. YaY!

2. For the first time in YEARS, I am excited about my house! I am actually interested in fixing things up, buying things, new bedding, curtains etc.

3. I get to make my house as GIRLY as I want to!!!! YaY no man to fuss if I have pink ruffles and flowers on my bedding!

4. I actually want to plant flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YaY

5. I think I am happy. Please LORD let it stay!

Comments

  1. ride the ups with as much emotion as you have the downs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I will :))) thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do