temptation

Guess he changed his tune. Soon after the earlier post, I received a text: I apologize.
Later, I had to drop my son by and had to go call that mortgage company AGAIN because they called again, he was better. As I was preparing to leave: "Come here. "
I knew what he wanted. "What, I have to go get my sister."
"Come here." (He was lying on the sofa) When I went by him, he pulled me down on top of him trying to kiss me as I struggled to get up, whispering in my ear "come back later, okay?" I said, nope. "Why not? Come back later." I got away and left, his smell still in my nostrils, the feel of his body against mine, his lips against my ear....
Later, on the phone: "Come over,I'll give you a massage...."
I intend to resist, but it's hard.
What is wrong with me?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do