Pfft Valentine's Day

I got an instant message from him tonite asking if he can take me out for Valentine's. WTH? I couldn't even respond to that other than :( and gtg. There are so many things wrong with that. I would have been more impressed if he had shown up at my door with flowers, a teddy bear,a card. ANYTHING.

Also, if he is still interested in me enuff to take me out for Vday, where was he on our 20th anniversary which he totally blew off?

I want him to love me so much that he will say, "Come back, I will take you anyway I can get you. I just need you, love you, miss you and can't live without you. " or " I have realized that I love you for who you are as person, for all you have done for me and for our children..."

Instead, this is what I heard the other day:

He rubbed himself up against my backside the other day.... "Do you like that?"
Whispered in my ear, "Let's go in the bedroom; I'll massage you..."
Mumbled against my cheek "Why don't you spend the night?" "You don't miss having a warm body in your bed?" "Or, you do, as long as it isn't mine?"
"How much did those new slacks cost?"
"How much do you spend on food every month?"
" YOU have four new tires that I bought for you on YOUR car ....."
"Why are you so mean?"
"Who are you sleeping with?"
"Are you going to marry him?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do