I do my crying late at night

I stopped by the house to help him sort out his bills and talk to him about credit counseling.
I let him touch me, hold me, massage me.
He said he loves me.
I said ,"you love me yet you don't want to be married to me?" That's messed up.
He said, "okay, I care for you very much then."
I rolled on my side and let him spoon me, remembering how it felt.
He asked me if I had any guys to date.
I said I had a few prospects that I would look into--probably not until the divorce goes through.
He whispered in my ear, "I guess it's time to move on then"
I guess so.
I wanted to cry but didn't--I do my crying late at night in my tiny room.
I took a shower-- I like his better than mom's. Nice and hot, strong water pressure.
I helped my son with his homework.
I told daughter to get off the computer and do hers.
I wrote down all the bills, balances, etc.
Told him I would pay the utilities for him until the divorce goes through.
Told him who needs to call about what.
Hugged my children and left.
Came to mom's did dishes and took trash out for pick up.
I guess it's not just mom's anymore.
It's home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do