hmm, maybe not

I went to my Financial Peace class again today. Today's topic was about dealing with debt collectors, what they can do, can't do and how to work with them. Basically, food, shelter and transportation must come first. After that, pay each creditor out of what disposable income that you have left on a pro-rated basis. That means you calculate total debt, figure out how much percentage each is of the total debt, then divide up the amount between them. Check out Dave Ramsey's website for more details. If you are having issues with debts and finances, I strongly urge you to give his program a shot. Many churches are offering the program, but my brother watched the series on YouTube and within 3 months, he was out of debt except for his mortgage.

I was fired up, so went to talk to hubby about doing the program or to make sure his credit counselor is following a similar deal. At 11 am, the house was dark, both kids were sleeping and he was on the computer with one of his potential spouse-to-be.

After I talked to him about the program, I basically asked him what the heck he is doing... living in a dream world talking to potential mates while his kids are being neglected. This weekend, he really has barely paid attention to my son who has spent all HIS time on the computer in the living room with dad being on the computer in the bedroom.

Hey, been there done that but I actually talk to my son, cook for him, etc. Plus, my mom is here to talk to him. The boy talks a blue streak when we get him back like he hasn't had a chance to do for days. Seems like.

Hubby tried to hug and kiss me but I pushed him away. When he asked me if I was mad I told him well, not mad per se but since he is so busy interviewing my replacements, blah blah.

Anyway, fired my ammo and walked out while he was still thinking up his comeback... "You're talking....." trailing behind me. Felt good for about 5 minutes. After all, why should he be so comfy when I am grieving?

Thing is, it doesn't make me feel better to attack him. All I ever wanted to do was love him and take care of my family. It's what I have lost that makes my chest ache.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do