I'm sick of the weather

Welp. A lot has happened, not much that I'm happy about.

My X's wife and stepson are now here in the States. -- It's not like I want him or anything, not like I care if he has a wife. Even so, some part of me is unsettled.

My daughter moved ALL of her things from his apartment to mine and now my house is almost unbearable---things are spread everywhere throughout the living room/dining room and kitchen area. I love my daughter, but between her belongings, clothing, craft/art stuff, cooking things, computer stuff, play station and Wii accessories....

The house should be finished going thru a short sale by Aug. 14th or else a sheriff's sale a few days after that. Meanwhile, I'm stuck needing a place to put my friend/boyfriend whatever he is. I really can't have him living with me... I just want to help him get back on his feet so he can have a better life. I feel somewhat trapped.

Frankly, there are a few things I cannot live without---and so far those are not looking possible with him. He needs things to improve in his life; I NEED things to improve in his life.

OKAY one bright side: I've started working out by swimming laps/exercising in pool every day. In fact, I'm getting somewhat addicted to it and am hoping that at some point, I will be able to do other things to ramp up my workout outside of the pool.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do