Spring flowers, Valentine sighs




Welp, I've been home resting and recuperating all week thus far, and tomorrow is a snow/ice day. Guess that's an early spring break for me. YaY. Boo for being sick tho!
I'm feeling much better now with antibiotics and just a cough and headache to remind me.

Put sheer white curtains up around my four post bed. That made me happy. Bought a bundle of yellow towels for my bathroom that I am still loving. My house is clean; I have no where to be and plan on staying put for a few days during this storm.

I failed to mention that yesterday I took Navy guy to get a new battery for his jimmy before work. He was being very pleasant and personable, which made me miss him. He also sent me a text that if it didn't work out with my"company" to let him know. Suddenly, he's more talkative. I dunno if it's the whole not wanting to be unsingle thing or what. His texts this morning said stuff about the bike club having issues that he didn't want to get me in the middle of. blah blah. whatever, I still like seeing him whenever he's around, as long as he's awake!

I'm dreaming dreams of Valentines and Spring. Pointless I know, as I dunno anyone who will celebrate it with me. But I love looking at Valentine's stuff. I dunno what it is about hearts, flowers, pink, red and white that get me feeling good. Saw pictures of pale pink tulips which really made me sigh.

I LOVE spring flowers the most. What's not to love? They should give everyone hope for a better tomorrow as well as brighten today. If I ever have a wedding, I'd prolly love a Spring one or a Valentine's one. sigh.

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you've been ill. Sounds like you're on the road to recovery which is good news. I agree, the spring is such a lovely season, after a long drawn out and very cold winter.

    Take care and get well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Crystal. hugz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do