Stop. Rewind.

Another text this morning: "Just say stop and I will delete your number"
I ignored and deleted that.
Then, a few hours later, a phone call ignored.
This time he left a voice mail.
I made the mistake of listening to it.

"I guess your avoiding my call. I don't know if there is something wrong with your phone, or you just don't want to talk to me anymore. Just tell me to stop and I'll leave you alone."

I wish he had never drunk texted me.

Maybe I wish I had never met him.

I don't want to talk to him. I really don't want to have a conversation with him.
If I answer him back and say STOP, then he might answer me back.

Later: I went ahead and texted him to "stop please".

Maybe that will be the end of it.

I'm sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do