Ouch

I've been trying to stay busy and active lately---working on the lawn at the house, cleaning around my apartment, going out, doing things until evening. Staying home, sitting or lying around was making me feel like death. I'm too young to feel that way so being busy is the way to go.

SO, have been trying to conquer the jungle of a backyard with an old fashion push reel mower and a weed eater. WHEW that's crazy. I borrowed the neighbor's gas powered push mower for awhile yesterday, but the unaccustomed movements of having to start that thing several times almost did me in later in back/muscle spasms.

A heating pad would have been great. If someone had called me and told me he/she was in pain with back spasms, I would have ran out and bought a heating pad or gotten one to bring over. NOPE none of my family seemed inclined to help.

Times like that I really miss my X. It was nice having someone to help me when I needed it. Pretty sad that I run out to help others but rarely does anyone come help me. :(( Guess that's life, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do