lazy mornin

Another lazy Saturday morning spent lying in bed. Would be better if I had a man with me :)
Meanwhile, been checkin out Trace Adkins videos. mrawr.

I've gotten some child support money--prolly his income tax returns, dunno. Hard for me to use it though. Trying to decide whether to pay a few bills off or just keep it in the account for when things get tight financially, using a bit at a time as needed. I'm leanin toward the latter.

My son is getting braces this next week, thanks to my mom paying the down payment (which I don't feel right about either). The monthly payments are not really in my budget, so prolly the money will go toward that even if only a payment at a time.

He has only seen his father 2 times since Thanksgiving and if you recall, that ended badly, which is why he hasn't since. Not my idea, but son wasn't inclined and it seems, neither was his father. However, two weeks ago, Son's dad messaged him on youtube to ask if he wanted to go to a movie with him on March 4. Nothin else to say to his son, I guess. SAD SAD SAD, but in one way, Son has seemed happier without having to deal with his dad.

I have been missing Navy and Fred both, yet have managed to resist the urge to get them back. There is a new gentleman that I've been spending time with. Having someone to hang out with is nice.

Comments

  1. Glad you finally got some money! I hope he continues to keep sending it. I haven't checked on here for awhile, but hope things are going well with you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do