Resolutions

Okay, so resolutions for this new year:
  • Keep working on my health---eat healthier, exercise, blah blah.

  • Kicking Navy and Fred to the curb, or at least setting them there. During my lonely New Year's Eve and Day, I evaluated the relationships and decided that things are not sufficient to meet my requirements. It's WAY too one-sided with Navy. With Fred, there are many things I like, but he is just not in a place for a serious relationship at this time.

  • Get the last financial (debts) ties to X cut off and disposed of permanently.

  • Be more vigilant regarding Son and his grades, etc.

  • Focus on being happy and content within myself, separate from a man or relationship

  • Cultivate more friendships with women outside of work.

Comments

  1. Great resolutions!!! I hope you do well with them. I want to thank you for being a part of my life. You are a great person and I am thankful for you, my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tamra! You are a blessing too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do