Men, manly men


There has GOT to be something wrong with me.

You know the part in the movie Madagascar when Monty the lion looks at his zebra friend and sees a steak? That is ME!!! I look at big, burly, hairy men and see a meal. sigh . WHAT is the deal?? Is it because I'm in my forties now? Is this an overload of hormones or what?

I'm watching this show---on CMT where they go in and renovate mobile homes. There is an old hairy biker dude type with an overgrown beard, mustache, gray long hair in a pony tail, back hair, chest hair, beer belly.. and I think he's attractive!! (even better if he had a tattoo) If you would have told me at 18 that this would happen, I would have punched you in the nose.

Today, I was peeking out the window at the big burly guy shoveling the apartment walks.

In the mornings, I drive by this parking lot where the ASPLUNDH guys (they go around picking up tree limbs and stuff) stand around for a morning meeting and I see BREAKFAST in orange hoodies. sheesh.

Men, the manlier, the more testosterone, the better. mrawr.

I could go on and on, but I think you got the idea.

What is wrong with me?



Comments

  1. nothing wrong with you...nothing wrong with manly men!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do