Autopsy

I miss Navy. Why is my heart so durn stubborn?
Why do I like him so stinkin much?
I was SO close to getting away from him a few months ago, I should have ran with that.
At the minimum, I thought we were friends, but I abhor the fact that he felt it necessary to LIE about stupid stuff.

Every time I'm tempted to contact him, I remind myself of the lies he told.
Contemplate the lies that I didn't find out--
That helps.

That being said, I texted him some stupid little thing last night.
His answer annoyed me, so I decided to ask him a question raised by his recent lie.
THE GOOBER told me a different story than the original lie.
It would have been a great opportunity to admit the truth, no big deal. I would have accepted it and thought better of him.
Instead, apparently, he forgot the original lie that he WENT OUT OF HIS WAY to tell me and told me a new version.

It's pretty disappointing.
On the other hand, he never asked me to develop such a high opinion of him,
didn't ask to be put on a pedestal.
It's unfair to get mad that he fell off a pedestal that he didn't ask for.

Still, I'm disappointed.

Okay, okay. Looking at the bright side. Might as well count the good things from my "relationship" with Navy:

He was a stabilizer for me for a period of time.
He held me when I cried (as long as it was silent tears--if I got loud, he told me to "CUT IT OUT" lol) I enjoyed how opposite we were. It was a nice fantasy to dream of a relationship with him. Taking care of him made me feel better.

Yeah that's it. Has to be enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do