Finally, my Christmas vacation is here---I'm lazing about until Jan. 3rd!
It's a quiet weekend for me--Son went out of town on a school thing last night.

I took my daughter out to dinner and a movie, which was nice. I don't get to see her much anymore, so that is usually a way to get her company. She's doing well, raised her grades this quarter, got her nose pierced(!?). It's not my nose, so fine with me. However, hope she doesn't go crazy with the piercings. I keep telling her to picture herself 80years old with ___________ (tattoo, piercing whatever) and see if that's how she wants to look then. lol.

Had to run something over to Mom's so stayed and visited a bit, got lunch, library books and an extra blanket so that should hold me for a bit!

I'm wondering if I will have a man to spend time with over the break--hope so but..... Fred seems to be taking weekend long haul truck jobs lately. Les is always busy sleeping or with his motorcycle club. I'm psyching myself up to spending quality time with myself and with Son/family, I guess. Maybe it won't be such a shock that way. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do