I cooked dinner on Friday AND made lasagna yesterday.
That's quite an accomplishment for me, lately.
When I was a wife and a mother, I cooked all the time.
Now, it's just me and Mr. Fussy Eater, so we don't always eat the same thing.

Spent the weekend alone. I hate being alone.
Sad.
Took myself to a movie, so that was good.
Still a bit sad.
Even so, managed to do some packing for the big move, paid a few pre-moving bills.
I have to say, I'm kind of scared about finances. Not sure why, since this will be much easier for me to manage.

Moving is a pain. There are still so many things that we accumulated over the years to sort through, which is pretty daunting. If I can finally get through it all though, I will finally be free of my marriage, free of the junk, much lighter.

I don't know who will help me move. My brother is busy. Not sure if I can carry stuff myself but maybe if I can find a cart.

I could pay the one biker guy who I hire now and again to help. But, things are tight financially at the moment.

Gonna get my daughter and son helping, that's for sure.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Comments

  1. I understand about not cooking much anymore. I used to really enjoy cooking, but not so much for just me.
    I hope your move goes well.
    have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do