Freedom

You know, I hesitate to write anything here lately. It seems like the minute I publish something on here, the whole situation flip flops and the opposite of what I just wrote becomes true. :/

Okay, so practically the second I posted the last entry, Navy waltzed back into my life in a big way and Fred waltzed out, I guess. I dunno. After some great quality time, *poof* he's incommunicado. I prolly did something to upset him, AGAIN. whatever.

I dare say no more about the Navy situation due to the reason stated above. :/

Meanwhile, work is fine. My sleep is disrupted. Getting ready to move to the apartment over Thanksgiving--looking forward to it, but a bit nervous too. I've lived in the house for 12 years and kinda scared to be a single mother in an apartment surrounded by strangers. However, being able to live within my salary will be a good bonus---that way child support or no, things will be okay.

Speaking of which, I haven't been so torn up over that business lately. Seems like I'm finally healing. YaY.

Comments

  1. I am so glad to hear you are healing! That is awesome for you! I hope your moving is a great thing for you. It will be nice to not have to worry about money all the time. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do