Life is good today

Today, life is good.

I spent time with my previous boyfriend, Fred, who may now be my boyfriend again. It's weird calling him BOYfriend. He's a MAN. no doubt about it. I'm hoping he will be mine, stay mine, etc. I'm optimistic. All I know is what we do have is very special.
Anyhoo, he fixed my garage door for me (again). So life is pretty good that way.

On financial matters, I have officially changed my mind AGAIN, but this time I am not changing it back. I'm moving into an apartment in a couple of weeks and my sister will stay in my house, feed the dogs for me, etc. I'm going to get myself a new sofa, new bed and take the bare minimum from this place. A new start, a fresh start. Life is good. Not changing my mind on this---it's full steam ahead. Looking forward to it!

Comments

  1. YAY! I hope it all works out the way you want it to. A new beginning sometimes helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good move!!

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do