down with bears


So, my new guy broke up with me. We were getting along great it seemed, but guess I'm not what he is looking for. Wish I'd seen that coming! lol. I really can't complain too much, considering I've kicked a few guys to the curb myself. Figure if I am gonna dish it out, I need to be able to take it as well.

Not gonna lie, this one hurt quite a bit. He was SO wonderful, caring, affectionate, and said wonderful things to me. However, I've always been leery of people who are too easy and free with their words and this definitely proves it true, I'm sorry to say. I'm a bit bruised, angry, and generally not happy about the energy I expended on him, so doubt I'm gonna be ready to jump right in to that situation again easily.

I've been texting back and forth with Navy but haven't seen him in over a month. Not really planning on going down that road again.

Big news on the home front-- I'm giving up the house and moving into an apartment. The house is draining all my finances, energy, care and concern but leaving no room in the budget for food or other necessities. I'm looking forward to simplifying my life and letting go of all the things that bind me. :)



Comments

  1. sorry to hear it didn't work out =( I know you really liked him.
    I am happy that you are simplifying your life and that you are feeling good doing it. I am proud of you, that must have been hard to do. It is a smart thing to do, too.
    Big hugs to you. Enjoy your new freedom and simplification of your life...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tam. Well, I'm diving back in the dating pool but I will be more cautious. Maybe I'll stick to dating several at once casually vs. limiting myself to one seriously for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well just enjoy yourself and do whatever feels right to you =) Always good to be cautious, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do