blahh

Not much going on here. Been a long boring weekend and it's not over yet.

I did take myself to a movie yesterday--even sprang for popcorn and a pop.

8:30 pm --that same guy who took me out on a late date last time asked me to dinner again. I almost went, but then I'd taken some medication that would help me sleep so didn't think it would be a good thing for me to drive. Plus, he was the guy who wanted to get naked with me after the first date. I figured it would be more of the same. Also, I don't really see anything working out with him, so prolly no point in wasting my time.





Comments

  1. Yes, sounds like the same offerings would be on the table should you have gone to dinner..!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do