biker electricians

Lots of stuff happening around here--things are streaming crazily in one direction. Kinda scary.

K. so, hired a guy to paint the rest of the house exterior so that's done before winter. He's also going to replace the wood on the outside that needs it. Nice thing is, he will take payments.

Have an electrician coming in--a tattooed, long haired BIKER electrician coming in to redo my kitchen lights, check and finish all wiring upstairs and put in a new breaker box or something like that.

My sister is moving in to the one finished living space upstairs and is going to rent it SO I need to make sure that is all good and ready to go--finish off the wiring, make it purty, have a ceiling fan/light put in there.

I had a date with a guy a week or so ago; it was a very enjoyable visit with lots of laughing. He checked with me the next night to see if I was ready to sleep with him yet....(!!??). yeah. lol I wasn't. The guy who broke up with me is back around. Dunno bout that.

I'm kinda stressed.

Comments

  1. Well,I am glad your sister is moving in with you. That should help with the house payment. I hope things go well with you and the guy who broke up with you. Lol on the one who wondered if you were ready to sleep with him yet or not. Men are so funny.
    Glad you are getting things done! love ya hon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do