Sad. Sad. sad. sad. sad.
kinda of.

Been watching episodes of "Growing up Twisted" --- the Snider family---Twisted Sister? remember?

I like the show--and surprisingly, Dee Snider is a great guy--seems like. What a nice family. He's romantic, caring, and LOVES his wife after 34 years. Point is, I got tears in my eyes. :/

My X decided try out his polite words-- texted me and asked me for copies of the 2007 and 2008 tax returns. I didn't reply, just emailed the pdf files to him. His response? "Thanks
muah, I owe you a massage".
.
w. t Hexigon??

I didn't reply. Not to the text not to his stinkin stupid massage comment. That was always his answer to everything, his way of getting what he wanted---"ohhh just put my hands on her and she'll do anything I ask."

I don't plan on ever speaking to him again. Not after the things he said to me the last time we spoke. Oh, nothing I hadn't heard before, but nothing I ever plan on giving him the opportunity to say to me again. I want to say that I HATE him. Unfortunately, hate is not something can do.. even so, this is as close as I get.

I'm not crying now. I'm not going to be sad tomorrow. Sadness will come but it won't stay long. It's a part of life I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do