Bright Sides

My lil bro fixed my sliding door---it now opens and closes like butter.
He also fixed my son's laptop, bought me some furnace filters, and the other day he fixed my leaky pipe under the kitchen sink. He loves me. So one man in my life does.

My mom gave me some money to buy groceries - 60 dollars. 40 of that I had to use for a stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid personal thing which if I didn't could have had severe financial/personal repercussions. I regret that. done. gone. nothing I can do but regret it. Tryin to let it go.

Okay enough of my attempt to look at the bright side. I'm not feelin it. Sigh. I'm sad because Navy... I'm tired of waiting around for him like a pathetic puppy who just wants a lil attention. Obviously I'm not a priority, not even close. I can't even talk about it. Coz I'm stinkin sad.






Comments

  1. I am sorry you are having a rough time. It sucks sometimes. I am so glad you have a great family to help you though. You are blessed with your family. I find it hard to look on the bright side sometimes too. I can for a bit and then reality or whatever hits me upside the head and there goes the bright side...I hope things look up for you. Hugs to a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empty Arms

Keystone Cops R US

X's birthday, X in law birthdays... what should I do